JOIN DALLAS’S FASTEST GROWING LAUNDRY FRANCHISE
Washouse Laundry Co.™ is now in four major markets, with 10+ locations slated to open by the end of 2018. Washouse Laundry Co’s.™ extraordinary growth is fueled by satisfactory service, exceptional quality, and affordability of our core product. The efficiency of our business model is built upon a foundation of consumer trust, and from day one, you’ll work with a dedicated management team making the most of your franchise investment.
FRANCHISE SYSTEM INCLUDES:
– Licensing of the name “Washouse Laundry Co.”
– Use of Brand Name, Trademark, & Other Registered Entities
– Facility Planning & Equipment Selection
– Site Location and Architectural Design
– Assistance in Site Selection & Lease Negotiation
– Corporate Training for Owner/Operator & Support Staff
– Operations Process & Workflow
– Operating Manuals, Policies, Procedures & Business Management Systems
– Corporate Branding, Marketing & Advertising*
– Monthly Investment Meetings for Increasing Profitability
– Vendor Selections & Partnerships
– Access To Our Corporate Portal For On-Demand Support
– Pickup & Delivery Technology Integration
DEVELOPMENT INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Owning a Washouse Laundry Co. franchise is more affordable than ever. Existing or new franchisees who sign a new Development Rights Agreement prior to June 30, 2018 will pay a reduced franchise fee per unit. This fee is paid at signing and no additional franchise fee will be due for each unit. This policy may be changed or terminated at any time at our discretion.
STORE OPENING INCENTIVE PROGRAM
New Washouse Laundry locations that are opened by a franchisee may also receive Royalty reductions, with Washouse Laundry Co. matching the amount you pay towards marketing your new location(s). Additional details and requirements will be provided during the qualification process.
CURRENT & OPENING MARKETS
Dallas, TX (open) | Midland, TX (open) | Houston/River Oaks, TX (open)
Lubbock, TX (Dec. 2017) | Dallas/Highland Park, TX (Jan. 2018)
Plano, TX (Feb. 2018) | Southlake, TX (Feb. 2018)